GAME SCHEDULES – see the Home Page on the right-hand side of the page.
Our Mixed Leagues are FUN, FUN, FUN! There are a variety of leagues and times to fit any schedule and are open to all ages and abilities. Teams are generally comprised of 2 men and 2 women in alternating positions (you decide who plays in what position). New teams and individuals looking to join a team are welcome. Leagues to choose from include:
- Sunday @ 1:30 pm – Cash League (Team of Choice)* – open to ladies, men’s, mixed and junior teams – sponsored by Berwick Retirement Communities
- Monday morning @ 10 am – Team of Choice (TOC)* – this league may have 3 members of one gender vs. 2/2
- Wednesday afternoon – Supper Club @ 4:30 pm – Team of Choice (TOC)* – stay after curling and order supper from the Café
- Wednesday evening – FUN League @ 7:00 pm – Team of Choice (TOC)* – this league may have any combo of players
- Thursday evenings @ 6:30 & 8:30 pm – Team of Choice (TOC)*
Click HERE for more info. about the leagues and click HERE for the weekly calendar of all leagues (ladies, men’s, mixed, stick).
Fee information can be found here. To speak with a League Rep., click here.
If you would like to join a league or are new to the club, click here for registration information.
*TOC – you put together your own team and play with that team for the entire session. OoH – teams will be put together by skips drawing player’s names out of the hat (teams then play together for the entire session).