DRAW SCHEDULES – see the Home Page on the right-hand side of the page.
Our Mixed Leagues are FUN, FUN, FUN! There are a variety of leagues and times to fit any schedule and are open to all ages and abilities. Teams are generally comprised of 2 men and 2 women in alternating positions (you decide who plays in what position). Leagues to choose from include:
- Sunday @ 1:30 pm – Cash League (Team of Choice)* – open to ladies, men’s, mixed and junior teams – sponsored by Berwick Retirement Communities
- Monday morning @ 10 am – Team of Choice (TOC)* – this league may have 3 members of one gender vs. 2/2
- Wednesday afternoon – Supper Club @ 4:30 pm – Team of Choice (TOC)* – stay after curling and order supper from the Café
- Wednesday evening – FUN League @ 7:00 pm – Team of Choice (TOC)* – this league may have any combo of players
- Thursday evenings @ 7:00 pm – Team of Choice (TOC)*
New teams and individuals looking to join a team are welcome.
Fee information can be found here. To speak with a League Rep., click here.
If you would like to join a league or are new to the club, click here for registration information. Click HERE for the weekly calendar of all leagues (ladies, men’s, mixed, stick).
*TOC – you put together your own team and play with that team for the entire session. OoH – teams will be put together by skips drawing player’s names out of the hat (teams then play together for the entire session).