Wednesday Open League 7:00 PM
The goals of the Open League are to:
- To provide new curlers entry onto a team and to benefit from club membership.
- To provide curlers with years of experience and/or competitive-play aspirations opportunity to focus on personal skill enhancement in a game-play situation.
- To provide curlers having limited experience a chance to be challenged and to receive encouragement and support from more experienced club members and most importantly,
- To have fun in our sport at a grass-roots level.
The League has two sessions (Fall & Winter) and is open to:
- Adults and Juniors
- Experienced curlers–New curlers–Competitive curlers–Stick Curlers
- Standard club-rules of play will apply.
Team formats allow for teams having:
- 3 female players & 1 male player.
- 3 male players & 1 female player.
- 2 female players & 2 male players.
- There are no restrictions regarding the team lineup.
- 5 person teams are welcome.
There is flexibility for the league format. League members will set format terms on the first night of play. To be determined is:
- Will this be an out-of the hat league?
- Will the League Representative create the teams?
- Will the league encourage a mixing of individual players and allow for pre-determined teams?
- Is there interest to include Skins Games into the draw?
The Draw will start at 7:00 pm on October 2nd, 2019 and be posted on the second week of play.
Forward suggestions and questions to Sean Herbert – 250-752-6985 or email@example.com