The 2018-19 Curling Season Registration is now open!
This year you have 3 options for registering –
- The new on-line system called “Curling I/O” will become the Club’s membership database. This allows for better reporting to Curling Canada and CurlBC, more grant opportunities and offers credit or debit payments in addition to cash or cheque payments. Members can register for leagues or bonspiels and purchase a locker or nametag. The system is user friendly and member privacy is a top priority.
- To register using the Curling I/O system, CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions. The link to registration is in the instructions.
Paper form: Print off the registration form and relevant waiver form and bring them to the Club during September office hours (see schedule in notes below). Waivers must be signed by all curlers. Registration Form Waiver-Adult Waiver-Youth
In person: Join us on the Club’s Registration Day (Sat., Sept. 15 from 12-3 pm) and you can register on-line with the assistance of the Club Manager.
- All payments must be received by October 1st. For members who made pre-registration deposits, please pay by cash/cheque.
- If you choose to pay by cash or cheque, you can register on-line and bring your payment to the Club during Sept. office hours (schedule here Office Hours-Sept.2018).
- Some leagues are full or close to capacity with teams from last season. You can check with the League Rep. if you have any questions. The sooner you register, the better it is for the league reps. to get the leagues organized.
- Don’t forget to check out the Membership Contest – Sign up a new curler for the 2018-19 season and you and the new curler will be entered into a draw to each win a $50 credit towards bar or pro shop purchases! Information Entry Form
Questions? Please contact the League Reps. or the Leagues Director, Steve White (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Club Manager, Bev Shaw, at 250-752-6162 or email@example.com.